Thursday, December 22, 2016

20 winks... Inspiration Destination (DT) #117

Hie guys! I'm back with a new DT project for Inspiration Destination this week. The challenge is ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES. So be sure to stop by and participate.

Our sponsor this week is Rick St. Dennis and I absolutely love his digi images! The image that I've used here is called '20 winks' and can be found here.

For this particular image, I wanted to create something a little complicated. And jungle scene was what sprang to mind. 

I've used Spectrum Aqua markers and Derwent watercolour pencils to colour the fairy. 


Thanks for dropping by and I appreciate your feedback :).

Participating in:
Southern Girls' Challenge - AG
Creative Craft Cottage - AG
Lemon Shortbread - AG
TTCRD - AG
Crafting from the Heart - AG
Crafty Gals' Corner - AG

2 comments:

  1. Love this!! So beutiful
    A wonderful creation !!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
    Through The Craft Room Door
    this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    DT member at TTCRD
    Cicci With The Pen {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Love all the details with the flowers and colours. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread and good luck. Hope to see you back for our new challenge. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx

    ReplyDelete