Friday, March 3, 2017

Fishing... Scrapping 4 Fun (DT) #85

Hie guys! I'd like to share my DT creation for Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge Blog today. Our theme for Challenge #85 is 'Boys, Dad's or Masculine'.

Here's my creation. The image that I've used here is called 'Fishing Digital Stamp' and can be found here.



Our sponsor this week is 'Cute As A Button'.



Hope you like what I created and thanks for dropping by :). I really appreciate your comments and feedback, and even though I may not be able to reply to every comment, I do read them all.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,
    Thank you for your DT Creation at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey
    beautiful work, interesting colors
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete