Thursday, March 2, 2017

Vintage gift tag... Inspiration Destination (DT) #123!

Hey guys! Welcome to the wonderful new month that is March! I begin this month with my DT post for Inspiration Destination Challenge #123. Our theme is 'Always Anything Goes'.

I've made a beautiful, vintagey gift tag that has a sweet envelope to store kewt messages, money or coins or your name.

The pink and green rhinestoney stickers that you see here are actually glow-in-the-dark and they look absolutely super kewl at night :D!






Drop by the Inspiration Destination blog and participate with your beautiful creations :)!

Hope you like what I created and thanks for dropping by :). I really appreciate your comments and feedback, and even though I may not be able to reply to every comment, I do read them all.



No comments:

Post a Comment